Webinar on genealogy for beginners on the webpage of Legacy Family Tree Webinars/MyHeritage
On Wednesday, 25 September 2019, Andrea Bentschneider gave her second webinar on the webpage of Legacy Family Tree Webinars/MyHeritage. This time, she was talking about genealogy for beginners. The webinar was held in German. You can still watch it online (free of charge).
With her experience from 15 years of professional genealogical research, Andrea Bentschneider is able to give valuable tips on how to start researching one's own family history. Her presentation concentrates on two types of sources: birth, marriage and death certificates from the civil registry offices and church books. Furthermore, Andrea Bentschneider gives useful information on archive as well as the internet research.
If you were not able to watch the webinar live, but are still interested (and understand German), you can watch it here.
- On 21 May 2020, you can watch Andrea Bentschneider‘s Webinar on “Emigration via Hamburg” free of charge
- Webinars of “The 24-Hour Genealogy Webinar Marathon” available online for free for two more weeks
- Andrea Bentschneider is part of “The 24-Hour Genealogy Webinar Marathon” hosted by Legacy Family Tree Webinars and MyHeritage
- Second part of the Webinar on genealogy for beginners on the webpage of Legacy Family Tree Webinars/MyHeritage
- Zweiter Teil des Webinars zum Thema "Ahnenforschung für Anfänger" bei MyHeritage/Legacy Family Tree Webinars
- Webinar zu Auswanderung aus Deutschland bei MyHeritage