Second part of the Webinar on genealogy for beginners on the webpage of Legacy Family Tree Webinars/MyHeritage
On Wednesday, 18 December 2019, Andrea Bentschneider gave her third webinar on the webpage of Legacy Family Tree Webinars/MyHeritage. In the second part of her webinar on genealogy for beginners, she provided more interesting information on how to start your genealogical research. The webinar was held in German.
Christmas – the time in which family comes together – is a good chance to interview your relatives regarding your family history. With her experience from 15 years of professional genealogical research, Andrea Bentschneider gives valuable tips on how to start researching one's own family history. This time, her presentation will not only concentrate on interviewing relatives, but also on how to arrange the sources and how to plan the research. Some interesting sources will be presented as well.
You are interested and understand German, but had no chance to watch the webinar live? You can still find the webinar here (free of charge).
- On 21 May 2020, you can watch Andrea Bentschneider‘s Webinar on “Emigration via Hamburg” free of charge
- Webinars of “The 24-Hour Genealogy Webinar Marathon” available online for free for two more weeks
- Andrea Bentschneider is part of “The 24-Hour Genealogy Webinar Marathon” hosted by Legacy Family Tree Webinars and MyHeritage
- Webinar on genealogy for beginners on the webpage of Legacy Family Tree Webinars/MyHeritage
- Webinar on emigration from Germany on MyHeritage