Webinar on emigration from Germany on MyHeritage
On Wednesday, 08 May 2019, Andrea Bentschneider presented a webinar on emigration from Germany on MyHeritage/Legacy Family Tree Webinars. It was the first Webniar in German at the website and can still be watched online (in German).
The lecture gives an overview on the history of German Emigration, reasons for it and mentions aspects like costs, travelling times and conditions on board. Of course, there is also information on sources for researching.
We are delighted about all the positive feedback and hope that many more interested persons will take the opportunity to watch the recorded webinar online.
- Link to the webinar (in German)
- Link to an overview of Andrea Bentschneider’s presentations and webinars
- Andrea Bentschneider in the German magazine Spiegel Geschichte
- Andrea Bentschneider at the second “The 24-Hour Genealogy Webinar Marathon” hosted by Legacy Family Tree Webinars and MyHeritage
- Webinar on paths around the brick wall in genealogical research for MyHeritage
- Webinar on names and calendars in German family research on the webpage of Legacy Family Tree Webinars/MyHeritage
- On 21 May 2020, you can watch Andrea Bentschneider‘s Webinar on “Emigration via Hamburg” free of charge
- Webinars of “The 24-Hour Genealogy Webinar Marathon” available online for free for two more weeks
- Andrea Bentschneider is part of “The 24-Hour Genealogy Webinar Marathon” hosted by Legacy Family Tree Webinars and MyHeritage
- Second part of the Webinar on genealogy for beginners on the webpage of Legacy Family Tree Webinars/MyHeritage
- Zweiter Teil des Webinars zum Thema "Ahnenforschung für Anfänger" bei MyHeritage/Legacy Family Tree Webinars
- Webinar zum Thema "Ahnenforschung für Anfänger" bei MyHeritage/Legacy Family Tree Webinars