We are your professional service provider for inheritance research services in Germany
The loss of a relative weighs heavily and is very emotional for the surviving relatives. In addition, there is the effort involved in handling the formal proceedings with the help of courts, lawyers and notaries. If there is no will of the deceased person in the case of death, the intestacy law applies in Germany. If the legal heirs are not known, research regarding the heirs is necessary. This is not an easy task, as family relations often span several generations and family ties are sometimes severed. Research in various archives and with authorities is often necessary.
Whether you are a lawyer or notary public, have been appointed as a curator of the estate by the court, need assistance with research as an heir investigator, or need to provide evidence as a private individual - Beyond History supports you in the heir investigation process.
Taking into account the legal regulations, we identify the heirs for you professionally and reliably. In addition to the actual research, we obtain, among other things, all necessary certified documents, prepare clear overviews of current research results and, only if desired, contact relatives who have been found.
Our global network of experts enables international research. Through our good connections it is even possible for us to have certified copies made from the documents of the 'Family History Library' in Salt Lake City (the Church of Jesus Christ). This is all the more important because some of the sources filmed there no longer exist elsewhere, e.g. due to war losses.
- systematically, reliably, accurately and swiftly
- only on behalf of our clients - not for a competitive, contingency fee
- on an hourly basis plus additional expenses or within a predetermined budget
- in close and regular contact with our clients
- by providing a clear presentation of all research results and regular interim reports
- archives, government authorities, administration offices, consulates, researchers and translators on your behalf
- no heirs or probate courts, unless it is necessary for the research and explicitly requested by our client
- throughout Germany
- in the former eastern provinces of Germany
- in Europe, North America and Australia
- on request worldwide
For many years we have been trusted by
- curators of estates and lawyers throughout Germany
- official curators of estates abroad
- national and international heir search firms
The company's founder and chairwoman of the Association of German-Speaking Professional Genealogists, Andrea Bentschneider, advocates high quality standards that Beyond History implements to a very high degree for all its research projects.
Your contact person is Heike Leiacker. Since 2016 at Beyond History, she has been our specialist for probate cases and heir investigations with corresponding regular training.
Whether you require us to procure a single document or conduct a complete inheritance research - please feel free to contact us.
We are looking forward to your inquiry!
Phone: +49 - 40 - 46 77 77 36
Phone: + 49 - 40 - 46 77 77 35