L. J. Bégin (Canada)
Customized genealogical research – based on personal requests
Every human being is unique – this is just as true for every single family history. Whatever objetives you set: Beyond History fulfills your individual wish with customized genealogical research based on your exact request.
A few examples: You are looking for your ancestors’ e.g. personal data (birth, marriage and death)? You wish detailed information on address, estate and profession? Or are you looking for documents on military career, flight, displacement or war captivity during WWI or WWII?
As passionate genealogists we do our utmost to assist you with the search for the information that is important to you. Sometimes gaps in the surviving original documents challenge us in a special way. Unfortunately there are many archival materials that were lost or damaged during the World Wars. Even when we have to anticipate that those sources are not available to us anymore: We will support you in every way that we can to help you find the answers to questions that are close to your heart.
Beyond History mainly researches for you in:
- Original sources in state, church and military archives
- For instance in church books or citizenship files,
- foreigner and resident registration cards, civil certificates,
- wills, military files, wedding protocols, adoption files,
- prison records, district court or commercial register records,
- census lists and land register entries.
On request we procure copies or other reproductions of archival records. Additionally, we transcribe and translate documents from the old German scripts into English and German.