Webinar on paths around the brick wall in genealogical research for MyHeritage
Andrea Bentschneider gave another webinar for MyHeritage. On 17 December 2020 she talked about “Wege aus der Sackgasse in der Ahnenforschung” (paths around the brick wall in genealogical research). The webinar was held in German.
You have no idea how to go around the brick wall in your family research? In this webinar, Andrea Bentschneider showed strategies and approaches (with case examples) on how to overcome a dead end in genealogical research. In using them, we were often able to solve tricky cases.
You were not able to watch the webinar live? It can still be watched here (free of charge).
- Link to the webinar (in German)
- Link to an overview of Andrea Bentschneider’s presentations and webinars
- Andrea Bentschneider at the second “The 24-Hour Genealogy Webinar Marathon” hosted by Legacy Family Tree Webinars and MyHeritage
- Webinar on names and calendars in German family research on the webpage of Legacy Family Tree Webinars/MyHeritage
- Second part of the Webinar on genealogy for beginners on the webpage of Legacy Family Tree Webinars/MyHeritage
- Webinar on genealogy for beginners on the webpage of Legacy Family Tree Webinars/MyHeritage
- Webinar on emigration from Germany on MyHeritage